Tuesday 16 August 2011

How I Help My Mother at Home...

Wednesday
9:00 pm 

My mother is a very busy person. She spends a lot of time in the kitchen preparing something or the other for us.She looks after the entire house work. She also tends the garden in the front lawn of the house. She cooks even for our friends,relatives and guests who visit our house. She helps us in studies and meets all our needs. I feel that I must help my mother in house work. Whenever we have guests, I help her in entire house work. I make it a point to be with her in the kitchen and give her a helping hand. I help her to serve the guests. Later when the guests have gone, I help her to put things back in order.

54 comments:

  1. so good. i know how much our mothers are busy,👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghatiya very small paragraph 😵😕

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my school book this paragraph is printed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chutia bs bhan ke _______________ aur dal sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are stupid ������ edit ����������

      Delete
  5. Nice paragraph 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ise padke to man karta hai kisi jhar kha ke mari jain

    ReplyDelete
  7. 💩💩💩💩💩🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

    ReplyDelete
  8. In my school book it was printed really and the good essay I love it very much. H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice and good paragraph but i want more lines��������������������

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good 👍👍😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and good.. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. COPIED from sultan chand grammar book - 5.

    ReplyDelete